Saturday, September 29, 2007

COCDA!

Today was COCDA tryouts. It is a choir thing where you try out to be in the choir. If you make it, you get to be in the final choir in like November. I did my audition and I think I did pretty good! Hopefully I'll make it! The songs were pretty easy this year and I knew all my notes. I'm so glad Mom's home! I'm glad she had a good time but me and dad needed her lol! Oh and I'm already saving my money to go to camp with my brother-in-law's youth! I was really disappointed that I couldn't go last year so I'm starting early this year lol!

1 comment:

Church Family said...

We appreciate you giving up mom for awhile :)....she was a lot of help. I hope you made COCDA. I really enjoyed being in it back in the day!
Hopefully we'll be able to see you soon. love you

Amanda