Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Basketball

Wow! I have been so busy with basketball and singing it's not even funny. O guess what?! I made VARSITY is b-ball! I was so shocked because I'd never played for real. But now I'm learning some cool things and am excited for my first game on Thursday next week. I'm so grateful that no games are on Wednesday!!
Anyways, COCDA went well and I had a lot of fun. Now it's OCDA I'm trying for and it's the whole entire state and 7th, 8th, AND 9th graders. I've been practicing a lot and I'm happy that I already knew one song, Battle Hymn of the Republic.
Mollie's birthday is tomorrow. She'll be 11!!! She's still a puppy at heart though! Lol. School has been kinda stressful with a bunch of HW and all but God has helped me through it all. I can't wait till summer though ha ha. O and I've been "trying" to save my mula to hopefully go to yall's camp. I've been praying and asking for any babysitting opportunities. The other day I got to take care of someone's dog so that was a start.
I LOVE YOU ALL so much!!
:D Abby

No comments: