Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Camp


So here's me at camp. I was sitting on the bunk. My cabin was amazing and so much fun! I met some new people from other churches but really got to know my church friends.

Camp this year was AWESOME! OK, so the competition was great. Me and my friend Taylor G. sang a duet and got first place. I was so excited. This year was better than last year cause last year was all about, o I've got to get first place, and it went by so fast. But this year was great because I felt like I was singing or playing the piano or playing volleyball not for winning but for God. And I actually think our church did better this year because of that!
Bro. Carter is an awesome Preacher! He taught the whole week about "Running Rebels Reaping Rath". These lessons really touched my heart. All of them sent me running to the alter at the end lol. The one that impacted me the most though was "Outward Rebellion". He told us stories of people he knew that you could just see the rebellion in the way they act. The three points where Action, Attitude, and Thought. Your thought effects your attitude and Your attitude causes you to do things bad or wrong. Or it could be the opposite, you have good thoughts so on.

2 comments:

Church Family said...

Sounds like you had an awesome time! I'm so glad you got to go. Nick says the kids are having a good time this week at camp too. Maybe next year you'll be able to go. I'm really glad to see God working in your life. Never forget how close you are now so you'll never be far away. I love ya!!!
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Good words.