Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I lost it!

Well yesterday I went to take care of the puppy and there was a note. The Lady didn't get the job so I'm not able to take care of her dog. Luckily, I might be able to take care of her during the school year. But I also tolld a lady at church that I can baby sit her daughter and she said I can do that maybe twice a week. So I'm excited yet bumed. O well.
Me and mom went garage saleing on sat. and I had lots of fun spending only 2.50 on a whole bag of clothes!
O my goodness! ok so last night a lady from our church and her son[which is in the youth] had a Bible study! I was so excited because we haven't had one since the DeLeons left. Anyways, we are going to start having one every monday night at 7pm. I'm so happy because during the school year I will be able to keep my relationship with God even stronger. Last night we talked about relationships with non believers. It was a great lesson and I can't wait to go back next monday.
Well luv ya guys and hope you have an awesome week!
ABSTER!

1 comment:

Church Family said...

Hey girl! You need to update your blog :). Hope you are having a great summer and staying out of trouble (I'm sure you are). Just wanted to say "hi" and we miss ya.

Amanda