Friday, August 10, 2007

RoGErs!!

Hey! Sorry I got kinda busy with summer and all. But anyways, 2 weeks ago I went to Roger's Baptist Youth conf./mission conf.! It was sooooo much fun. The first day we just had the normal night mission service. But the second day we went to the youth service and Bro. Chuck taught about having God today in our life. Then we went to stone briar mall where we had the choice of ice skating or shopping. I wanted to ice skate but I went shopping instead. After, Jennifer met up with us and we went to eat cheese cake factory. It was so yummy! We had some sort of chicken and a cheese cake at the end.She then droped me off at church and I went to the service. The next day we had the youth service and the played "spew". The point of the game was to keep all the stuff in your mouth with out swallowing it or spitting it out. They had an asprin in their mouths and drank a lot of zup. Man it was hilarious! After that, our group decided to go to sonic cause our group was small and we all didnt like what they were serving. So we got there and they were sooooo slow. We ended up having to leave w/out food because we were supposed to be takin other kids in our van to the activities. HAHA but we got there late and every one was all ready lined up ready to go. Waiting on us and starring us down as we drove in. It was freaky! lol But anyways we had so much fun at the arcade thingy. I played this cool new thing called whirly ball. It's a cross between Lacross/bumper cars. Then me, Mr. Chuck, and my friend Kara played lazer Tag. It was awesome! We got on a team and I was looking one way and Mr. Chuck was facing the other. Then Kara was checking to see if anyone was shooting us from the top. Then she left and I left and Chuck got nailed by like 4 little girls it was funny. So that was my trip. :D

1 comment:

Church Family said...

Hey girl! Glad to see you updated your blog :O). I know how it gets when you're busy and stuff. Are you excited about school starting or dreading it? That game you all played "spew" sounds kinda dangerous! I mean with asprin and stuff. Be sure to look at our youth group website sometime to see all the things we've been doing too. If you don't remember the website it is www.rbtyg.rinconbaptisttemple.com