Monday, September 10, 2007

Neice!

I'm so excited I have a new neice! I can't wait to buy all the frilly dresses and all that!
Well last night at church my youth group and I made a skit/video. It was about looking at the inside out. We did it because every year there's a youth rally that Lukfata Baptist church in I don't know where, holds. They have a time where everyone does skits. My group didn't want to get in front of about who knows amount of kids and do our skit. So we made one in the room with all the books to be like a library. I was the snobby, pretty girl but was really ugly on the inside. This one guy comes and asks me out and I say yes. The guy who asks me out goes to his other friend who is this weirdo but I good christian guy. It was very hard not to laugh in this seen because he is acting and talking like napoleon dynamite. The christian boy shows him a verse in Mark 7:20-23. After that, the guy wants to ask the mean girl not to go out with him that night. So he goes back to her (me) and she has her back turned reading a book. We made my hair look normal in the back so no one knows what's coming. We put dark purple eye shadow around my eyes, put a huge mole on my face, put black eye liner on one of my teeth and put my hair in a freaky way. She turns around slowly while this guy is playing scary music on his guitar and some one screams. The one guy cancels the date and ya. It was a lot of fun and had a good message. I'm hopping I can get a copy of it somehow and put it on here.
I'll post again soon!

1 comment:

Church Family said...

We can't wait for you to see our new little girl! Glad to hear you're doing well in school and youth group. Love ya!

Amanda