Thursday, September 6, 2007

New School!

School this year is so much fun! I have great teachers. My favorite is Mr. Elmore! He makes me and my friend Jordan laugh so hard! Oh Jordan! I am so happy I got Every core class with Jordan Nix this year! She's a good christian friend of mine and she helps me stand up for what I believe. Like the other day. Ok there's this guy named Tom and he's Athiest. Me and him got in a huge arguement and I had no where to go cause I can't read to him things from the Bible if he doesn't believe in it. So she helped me explain to him a little but he still believes just as strongly(I think). Yep but this year is going to be awesome. Oh and cross country is good. I haven't been doing my best in the races but I'm hoping to do better in others. I can't wait till I'm an Aunt again! And don't laugh but I've always wanted to buy those little girly dresses! LOL but I'll post again soon :D!

No comments: