Saturday, February 9, 2008

Hey! So this is imbarassing but I haven't posted since NOVEMBER!!!! God has been so good to me this year though. January was caos with vocal and basketball and my birthday. Well Now I'm pretty much stress free and am getting my high school enrollment packets next week. I'm really excited and hope I will make the right choices of classes. I got to go to a CASTING CROWNS concert the other day and it was soooooooooo awesome! I sang along with every song and got some song books with my money. Jennifer came for my birthday and we ate sushi and went shopping. Last night me had a workers banquet with catered food and everything! It was really great and I young man from our church, Chris Bell, brought a devotion over the church body. In like two weeks, I am taking my friends for my late birthday party to a concert called the winter jam with 8 christian singers including Mercy Me. I'm really excited for that. Well I've got to go get supplies.
The Abster! :D

1 comment:

Church Family said...

How exciting to go to those concerts! We're supposed to go see Third Day in march for Nick's b-day. Love you!

amanda