Friday, March 14, 2008

Talent Show

Hey everyone!
Well, first of all, please pray for Na-Na because this Monday she will be having surgery down in Houston, TX. We're all going down there during me and mom's spring break.
Second, I just enrolled for freshmen year at Santa Fe and I'm so excited. The only thing I'm not excited about is the enviorment.
Next was the talent show I was in last night. It was so amazing! I sang and played the guitar to Stained Glass Masquerade by Casting Crowns. I'm so glad my throat was better by last night. The day before, I got strep throat and barely got to go to it. Thankfully I got better and sang.
I'd better go pack. Bye!

1 comment:

Church Family said...

That is so cool....I wish I could hear you play the guitar:(. We are praying for Nana and we hope you have a safe trip. I will pray for you in school. I know it's hard and I'm sure it's gotten even harder. Love ya!
Amanda