Thursday, May 29, 2008

School's OVER!

WOW! I haven't been on the computer in a LONG! time. The last month of school was really busy with finals and saying bye to friends. The last day of school was sad but my friend Jordan and I had fun. Memorial Day weekend we went to NaNa's and ate buscuits and gravy every day for breakfast. We also got a new camera because mom accidentally dropped our other one. Now I'm getting ready for camp next week. I'm going to be the only senior girl this year but it will still be fun. I'll be posting more in two weeks about camp so love you all!




2 comments:

Tammie and Kevin said...

We've been really busy too! Hope you have a great time at camp...I love you a lot.

Amanda

Church Family said...

Sorry that posted as "tammie" that is Nick's mom and she's here with us this week. This is really Amanda ...you know, your sister :)