Wednesday, June 11, 2008

This Week

This week has been pretty relaxing. Tuesday I woke up at 6 and went to run. I'm not really sure if I'm going to do cross country in high school but we'll see. After we got back, I had a nap. Then we headed to the mall to just look a little. I had piano at 4 then went to eat with Blake and spent the night. We stayed up FORever trying to make her brother's b-day cake. Today, I got to sleep in! Mom and I just cleaned a bunch the whole day. Then we went to church and I was in Bro. Chuck's class for the first time. We are studying Proverbs and tonight's was Chapter 26 about the fool and the sluggard. So that's how my week has been so far. Just same old same old. Remember to pray for Bro. Aaron in Iraq and Zeke. Love, Abby :D

1 comment:

Church Family said...

Poor abandoned blog :( so sad!

Hope you're doing good Abby - love you!
Amanda