Saturday, January 3, 2009

No Excuse :)

Okay Okay so I haven't posted anything since I don't even know but it has been a VERY busy year! It has gone by so fast and I can't believe it's already 2009. We started up swimming again this week and I'm in the Dog weeks of January which means twice as hard and more work. For newyears eve our church had a fellowship with watching Tim Hawkins for about and hour full of laughter. Before that was awesome chili and soups with KARAOKE! haha. It was fun but I couldn't get mom up there to sing. Friday I went to see a movie with Blake called Bedtime Stories which was good. It was funny and cute. Then we went to Johnny's to eat with her family. I'm so excited for my birthday I can hardly wait. Also before that will be my OCDA concert and practice for 3 days. Well I'll try to start posting more often and keep you all informed of my life haha. Love ya

1 comment:

Church Family said...

Glad to see you post something. We haven't in awhile too and I doubt I'll get around to it anytime soon.

Keep up the good work with swimming and singing! Love you, Amanda